Join the learning fun!
Come together with other parents, parent leaders, teachers, and University of Tennessee partners to learn about and join a family-school partnership for robotics.
*One gift card of $30 will be given to each family in attendance.
Two ways to join our next family night
at Sam E Hill Primary
- Complete a survey to help us learn more about your family.
- Introduction to the partnership. More details.
- Robot Mouse. More details.
- Processes and procedures.
- Research plan overview. More details.
To cite this website
Harper, F. K., Caudle, L., Quinn, M. (2021). Culturally relevant robotics: A family and teacher (CRRAFT) partnership for computational thinking for early childhood. Retrieved from: http://crraft.org.